Thanksgiving Tips for Your Good Health!
Enjoy your day but make good sense of your meals for your best health. You can do it.
1. Eat what you love best and enjoy it… just don’t eat a large portion – keep your thoughts on being sensible.
2. Eat only one type of starch – Choose one type of potato
3. Do without the bread/rolls if you can – but if bread is important on holidays, eat one, not 2,3,4
4. Pack your leftovers in small containers for meals later
5. One small slice of dessert is enough if you must have it
6. Do not drink your calories and sugar – make your drinks calorie and sugar free
8. Take food to someone else by making something extra and reach out in gratitude
9. Choose the green vegetables that aren’t deep in soup or salt
10. Make items that are best for you to eat along with your other foods. Choose those first
11. Do not eat until stuffed, like the turkey – you’ll feel miserable
12. Remember that you have had your share and this year it will be smaller and you will be proud of yourself
13. If you are in fat-burning – stick to the plan and eat only turkey and greens
14. Feel true gratitude
and remind those around you of how happy you are in their presence. (If you are not – call family or friends and wish them a Happy Thanksgiving)
To the right: A great idea to have sitting around instead of heavy hor-doerves.
Have you checked out – Bloom Girl Bloom
(Real Women with Real Answers)? Please take a minute and look HERE
Tags: be thankful eat for health eat for life enjoy health foods healthy eating holiday snacks inspiring words make healthy choices Thanksgiving foods Thanksgiving tips to encourage you your good health