A broken heart -being to heal now.
It’s a new day – a new adventure, a new experience. You have never lived it before. Make it the best!
~Have you lost a friend or a sibling?
~Did you always want to know someone in your family who died too early for your acquaintance?
~Did you lose your mate?
~Have you severed contact with someone who lived in part of your heart?
If you’ve lost someone you loved, you know the feeling of a broken heart. Sometimes you thought you would never heal and often realize that you have not healed from your loss after many years. Every situation does not completely heal; it can scar over and be less painful.
Try these actions:
1. Accept the fact that you are allowed to grieve. Treasure that which was yours.
2. Forgive. Find help to release your heart of pain.
2. Know that the pain will lessen in time.
3. Make plans that will distract you and give you new interests.
4. Cry whenever you need to; release those feelings.
5. Be encouraged that your life will move forward; live each day to the maximum advantage.
6. Smile, find reasons and surround yourself with people who make you laugh. Smiling does not mean you are not affected by your loss; it means that you are able to see joy in life and happiness in the moment.
7. Our highest comfort ever is telling our Heavenly Father and relying on Him for our strength.
Most people suffer a broken heart through a loss of some sort in life; it’s a fact. You do not need to let it lead your life or keep you living in the past. Be blessed beyond…. ‘we already are’. Bloom on…
SIGN-UP for my free monthly newsletter here. Subscribe Here.
Have you been encouraged by reading Bloom Girl Bloom? There are many quotes by women who you may identify with in your journey. Read it soon. Buy here: Bloom Girl Bloom (Real Women with Real Answers)
Thank you for reading my words.