Limiting our love is what most of us choose to do. We are conditional and we withhold our hearts from so many people in our lives. When you limit your love potential, you limit your life potential.
We do not trust and we do not want to broaden and expand our love into risky areas or to unknown people.
Limit your love by:
1. Refusing to get to know new people – instead go there – assert yourself
2. Decide not to share kindness and care along the way – make that easy leap – find magic, find peace, find comfort
3. Try not to get close to anyone or get to deeply involved in someone’s life – connect, it’s usually worth it
4. Keep your heart locked away and your emotions to yourself – without an open heart, we cannot know love
5. Leave God out of your decisions – He created love and He created you to love. He is love – without Him, nothing matters
Love usually takes time and risk but it is definitely worth the journey. We are to love others even when they don’t love us. It rarely fails that when we show love, we get love somewhere in return. Go there. Risk your heart. Share and accept the reaching out of others.
Love is like a warm, sweet wash of sunshine over us and through our bones on a chilly day. Love does not have to be romantic love; it is parent/child love, friendly love, compassionate love, love that lifts others and helps them up.. choose many ways and people to love – and live it.
Love is like an unbounded care that fills our heart with joy. Love is the greatest gift of all, says God.
Love one another. Please join my email community. SIGN-UP now. I’d love to see you there.
For inspiration, learning to love, keys to abundant life, real life women’s quotes and stories and transformation encouragement – Read Bloom Girl Bloom (Real Women with Real Answers) Click HERE – for downloads, Ebooks, print and Kindle.