Funny and Helpful Hints About Aging and Growing Older
Just before the funeral services, the undertaker came up to the very elderly widow and asked, “How old was your husband?” “98,” she replied. Two years older than me.”
“So you’re 96,” the undertaker commented.
She responded, “Hardly worth going home, is it?”
I thought maybe you’d need a smile today. Aging isn’t easy. Health concerns become clearer and we become more sensitive to how our bodies are changing.
Be encouraged that what you have learned in this life will give you even more insight and wisdom as you age.
1. Keep your skin glowing – drink lots of water
2. Make sure you smile – you’ll look younger and more vibrant automatically
3. Stay mobile – take classes if you have to – or stretch at home
4. Eat nutritiously and make sure you get enough protein – it will help you keep your muscle strength
5. Project an attitude of gratitude and grace – your mind will stay young
Be kind as you age, because your children will choose your nursing home.
Smile – laugh – share -have plans – relax when you need to and get enough sleep so that you can move on each day into an exciting new adventure. Funny and helpful hints about aging will make you more optimistic too!
Read- Bloom Girl Bloom (Real Women with Real Answers) This can possibly change your life! You will be empowered in your life’s purpose, you will identify with other women and life’s issues, learn how to move on and trust, show forgiveness and live a stronger, more joyful life.
Tags: Aging Anti-Aging be encouraged be inspired be strong Bloom Girl Bloom funny stuff funny thooughts getting older God Gratitude Humor humor for you inspiring words Laughter Personal Growth Self-help