Most important lists that are vital to you might not be so important to others.
For instance, if you want a new sofa, your spouse may not think it is necessary. You are tired of the couch and he is not; he loves the softness and familiarity of that old sofa. You have to-do lists and they are not getting done by you or by anyone else. Begin here:
1. Share why it’s important to you with your family (whatever the subject)
2. Be committed to making a time deal (be willing to negotiate time boundaries and be flexible as to how long you can wait for what you want)
3. Make a priority list but keep it short (you can make new ones once your list is accomplished)
4. Do not overwhelm your mate with huge long to-do lists (keep them short and manageable)
5. Be reasonable with your requests (if your project is huge, you might have to be willing to have a work in progress)
6. It’s ok to have a time limit for accomplishing your goals (it’s smart to do this so everyone knows the boundaries)
7. Be willing to do something that’s important to your mate that you don’t think is so important sometimes (share the burden; it makes for a happier existence)
8. Be thankful and joyful about what does get done (in other words, don’t nag about the next project after one is barely completed)
9. Do something special for the person working hard on your projects (their favorite meal, help them with their paperwork or organizing the garage or office they use)
Living a more peaceful harmonious life isn’t always easy but when we give it thought and do not let our emotions control our attitudes we can live in more serenity.
Check out my book: Bloom Girl Bloom – Real Women with Real Answers
Words full of inspiration, diy, health tips, smiles and encouragement to help you live your purpose passionately!
I promise good things – wise words, laughter and great tips.
Find keys to living life abundantly.
Tags: A labor of love abundant life Bloom Girl Bloom care for others encouraging words give to others help someone how to manage life how to tips important lists inspiration for you life and reality lists that matter to do lists to inspire you wise words