Six (6) Reminders to Nurture Amazing Friendships
1. Listen quietly without interrupting, without judgment or correction
2. Smile with sincerity and share from your heart for real friendships; show love and gratitude
3. Reach out when nothing is expected and lend a hand or words of encouragement
4. Respect your friend’s wishes when they say a specific subject is off-limits – don’t go there, ever, unless she opens that door again.
5. Pray for and be considerate of your friendships and wish each one protection and happiness
6. Stand up and support your friends when they are down or when someone tries to degrade them – be fierce and loyal
A good friend will allow you to give your opinions and to respect you, even when they don’t totally agree with you.
Bloom Girl Bloom – in every way, every day.
Join my email newsletter community. SIGN-UP now. I’d love to connect with you. Thank you!
Saying thank you may be the two hardest words that friends share. We like to see ourselves as independent and not needing anyone’s help. When a friend does something for us, it is difficult to humble ourselves by thanking them. Believe it or not, as strong as your need is to believe yourself independent, your friend may have an even stronger need to hear the words “thank you”. Your friend will appreciate that he is also a contributor to the friendship.
One of the Simplest Ways to Stay Happy
Tags: be a friend be encouraged be strong bff bloom more Care care for friends encourage your friends encouraging words Friends friends forever friends in truth friends that care Friendship friendship poem frienships Girlfriends grow and bloom Happiness inspiration for you Inspirational inspiring words joy Learn Life life long friendships live strong love your friends Personal Growth real friendships Self-help stand strong support your friends to change you to inspire you to listen Women's lives